New for Polaris RANGER
FULL SIZE / CREW CAGES!
We have mount kits for the new Hydro-Formed cages! See "Options"
POLARIS RANGER COMPONENT STEREO SOUND SYSTEM
We designed this new system especially for the Polaris Ranger models so that it fits as far forward as possible offering plenty of head room and access to the radio controls and visual.
The unit is designed with the stereo unit (pod) centered between the drive and passenger and the speakers to the left and right of the pod. This design enabled us to keep the units profile very low between the driver and passengers view and sitting / riding position.
This is a true component system meaning that the system uses both a full range and separate tweeter for each left and right speaker channels. This offers a wide and full range of sound frequency and greatly enhances the quality of the music sound.
The system is completely enclosed in a water and dirt protective console that is fabricated in molded and durable ABS plastic. The unit is designed to be user serviceable in the event internal service is required. We designed the radio pod to be easily removed without having to remove the entire assembly from your vehicle.
The system is easy to install and comes with the necessary hardware, brackets, and nuts and bolts. The system is designed to attach to the forward windshield bracket using a machined tongue and the rear attaches to the same factory plate using a machined composite mounting bracket. This is a very durable and easy to assemble and install, system and we have engineered plenty of adjustment features to be able to compensate for any factory cage differences.
NOTE: System shown with KICKER brand speakers in pictures, available as an optional upgrade, SEE OPTIONS.
WHAT COMES WITH THIS SYSTEM
- FACTORY ASSEMBLED AND WIRED CONSOLE AND COMPONENTS
- DUAL 240 WATT ( 60 WATTS PER CHANNEL X 4 ) AM/FM STEREO
- 2 - 6.5" CPS MARINE POLY-CONE FULL RANGE SPEAKERS (UPGRADE KICKER SPEAKERS AVAILABLE SEE OPTIONS)
- 2 - 1/2" TWEETERS WITH CROSS-OVER PROTECTION
- 12" TUBELOOM LED CAB LIGHT
- FLIP-OPEN WATER RESISTANT RADIO HEAD COVER
- WATERPROOF MASTER POWER SWITCH
- WATERPROOF LED CAB LIGHT SWITCH
- ACCESSIBLE AEG FUSE HOLDER
- CNC MACHINED COMPOSITE MOUNTING SYSTEM & HARDWARE
- MOUNTING HARDWARE KIT
ADDITIONAL COMPONENT FEATURES
- DUAL MECHLESS AM/FM, USB, 3.5MM INPUTS
- LARGE 3.7" VIDEO SCREEN
- 6.5" MARINE GRADE FULL RANGE SPEAKERS (80 WATTS RMS) (UPGRADE KICKER SPEAKERS AVAILABLE SEE OPTIONS)
- 1/2" POLY TWEETERS WITH CROSS-OVER PROTECTION CIRCUIT
- 1 -YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY ON CONSOLE AND WORKMANSHIP
- 1- YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY ON ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
- MADE IN THE USA
(All measurements taken at widest points)
- LENGTH: 43, 3/8"
- WIDTH: (Front to Back): 10, 1/2"
- DEPTH: (Speaker Sides): 4"
- DEPTH: (Radio Pod): 4" ( Total top to unit bottom at center point ): 7"
- WIDTH: (Radio Pod): 9"
- DEPTH: (Radio Pod): 8"
There are two roll cage designs now available on Polaris Rangers and you must be sure of the one you have in order to receive the correct mounting kit. The standard roll cage is made of "round" tubing, where-as the newer and models are using a "hydro-formed" cage. The units that use the Hydro-formed cage are equipped with a steel plate that runs from the left to right cage aft of the windshield tube. This plate is often referred to as the , Lock-N-Ride system from Polaris. We manufacture a specific mounting kit that MUST be purchased separately in order to work with the Lock-N-Ride system. This upgrade kit is available in the "OPTIONS" section of this listing, and a slight increase is in order due to the nature of the product and added manufacturing expense. Please be sure to include the specific mount for the Hydro-Formed cage if yours has one. If not you will be automatically sent the mounting kit specific for the "Round-Tube" cages, and that will not work with a Hydro-Formed cage.